- Experiments prove we are ‘entangled’ in time: The future: that which is not yet born, is strongly influenced by that which no longer exists.
- Where did life come from?
- There is a Formula for Behavior Change. And Big Interests are Spearheading this Science.
- THE HARD PROBLEM OF CONSCIOUSNESS
- ‘MIND’ was present right after the Big Bang
PatrickErvo on Where did life come from? How Consciousness Cr… on ‘MIND’ was present… zebedee on THE HARD PROBLEM OF CONSC… myatheistlife on THE HARD PROBLEM OF CONSC… Let’s Talk Abo… on GOP propose cutting access to…
TagsAbiogenesis AI Albert Einstein Anthropic Principle Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution Artificial intelligence Behavioral Science Big Bang Brain CBO Chopra Cognitive dissonance Consciousness Cuba Deficit Spending Detergent Study DNA DNA replication drones Economic inequality Economic Recovery Electroencephalography Enemies Fibonacci series GDP Government spending Gross domestic product Hard problem of consciousness healthcare inequality International Space Station Iraq Ivan Pavlov Jesus Limit of Science LiveScience loopholes medicare New Physics Journal Pavlov Philosophy Philosophy of mind Physics Quantum entanglement Quantum fluctuation Quantum key distribution Quantum mechanics quantum processing RAND Corporation RNA sanctions Sanctions against Iran science Soviet Union Stephen Meyer Tax break tax breaks Thought Unconscious United States United States public debt Universe Watson and Crick WMAP